Keeping you safe
As you'd expect we respect all routine Covid-19 protocols with some added extra principles too
- We are both fully vaccinated and boosted
- Exclusive Barging Experience for just you two
- Private bathroom with toilet for your sole use
- Intensive sanitising of 'Somewhere' during our 72 hour changeover period
- Regular cleaning of all barge surfaces throughout your stay
- Respect for safe distancing where possible
- Handwashing facilities and a plentiful supply of hand sanitiser
- Wearing of masks where appropriate
- Pass Sanitaire required by all guests
FAQ - Covid-19 regulations in France
You will no doubt have lots of questions about what to do and expect from your trip to France. For example:
- Can I travel to France?
- How can I prepare before setting off?
- Do I need to do anything when I arrive in France?
- What Covid regulations are there to keep me safe?
- I need a test before I return home, where can I do this?
The answers to all these and more can be found on the following French websites:
Coronavirus booking guarantee
We understand the ongoing uncertainty that Covid can bring, so if Covid upsets your travel plans simply change your dates for another in the next 12 months and we guarantee no price change.